Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Well this is awkward

Well I guess I failed my challenge. Oh well, I had a good start, but got too lazy. Today I'm working... BAH! It's ok though, I'm bringing a lot of food to eat. I'm cooking right now, I'm making Prague Three Meat Goulash, with Apples in White Wine Syrup for desert. Its really good, I made this about a month ago, and it tasted amazing :D

As for my music, I really don't know whats going on with it right now. HA HA I just have not had any inspiration to write lately.

I AM A REAL TEACHER NOW! The school that I have been doing private lessons for is now putting me on their pay roll. I'm very excited. I go in tomorrow to give them all of my info and become official. How cool is that! I now have about 7 students and all of them are doing very well for their ages. Well I need to be going now before my goulash burns ha ha. Blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEY leave me a comment and I love you LONG time :D