Monday, March 22, 2010

Oh my

hmm I guess I really suck at this blog thing. It has been far too long since I have made a post... unfortunately there is no post today save my ranting about what I did so far today. I just bought a bunch of cd's at borders... I am quite satisfied with my purchase. Now I really want to go buy some fun new cloths. Should I go to the mall and shop there or should I go to some hole in the wall shops and just go thrifting for the day? Oh my, what to do.





I am quite excited to performe my trumpet solo for an audience :D this solo is so much fun! I LOVE IT! It is this marviouls little dittie by a Frenchmen, Paul Bounoe. It is a very enteresting piece of music litriture. I have been working on it with my pianist and it sounds quite good at the moment ha ha. I really cant wait to play it for real live people. I ahve to wait untill April :(
I really need to get working on some new music and coffee. I feel really bad that i have not been keeing up with this sight. It was a really good idea, but keeping up with it is hard as hell BAHAHA. I guess I fail at my challenge. Oh well, its not the end of the world, but I am really sad that Im not keepin up with it. Im so far behind its rediculous. Maybe I will catch up if I get my butt in gear. Well I guess thats all for now. Blog ya later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEY leave me a comment and I love you LONG time :D